Growing your own cannabis flower is easier than ever these days. Online information and forums are abundant, and home setups are advancing. Cultivation materials are widely available, and many states have tons of access to genetics and seeds that meet every grower’s needs.
Here at Premium Seed Market, we specialize in providing you with the finest genetics at a price you can afford — we’ve spent over 30 years researching and testing 100s of strains — subsequently preserving the best possible genetics to offer our customers.
Whether you’re already familiar with the cultivation process, or are a newcomer to this exciting and fulfilling activity, we are here to be your go-to source for the finest seeds as well as relevant educational information.
So, you may be wondering, How do I choose the best cannabis seeds to fit my unique cultivation needs and specific growing setup?
Keep reading as we provide some important factors to consider as you’re getting started in your growing journey.
With Cannabis Cultivation, What You’re Looking For is all About Preference!
When purchasing your new batch of seeds, the first thing to consider is what you want out of your cannabis cultivation experience.
Everything depends on what suits you and your grow.
We’re seeing America embrace home grow in a big way, and we could not be more excited to help you make the most out of your buds.
Here’s a breakdown of some things to keep in mind as you’re thinking about where to begin:
THC & Terpene Preferences
Firstly, as you will discover, the best strains aren’t just about high THC percentages:
- More breeders are implementing new strains with terpenes in mind and varied cannabinoid percentages in order to accommodate all types of cannabis lovers.
- The above means you can still find tasty and pungent strains with low THC percentages.
- Many growers and breeders know that canna-enthusiasts and medical patients alike don’t always react well to high THC levels.
Talkin’ Autoflowering & Photoperiod Cannabis Seeds
- The main difference lies in the fact that photo-flowering seeds take longer to grow and offer zero risk of being a male seed.
- Although having long flowering times, some of the best terpene and cannabinoid profiles come from long-flowering varieties.
- Photoperiod seeds can also be used for breeding, and clones can be cut off for future grows.
- At the end of the day, photoperiods offer maximum potency and the greatest yield possible.
- If you’re just starting out and have limited knowledge, experience, space, and time, then autoflower seeds might be the better choice for your particular situation.
To sum it up, what you want and need is 100% available on the current market.
It is all about preference, or what you want out of it, knowledge, and what your space looks like. If you smoked a strain you loved, or want to try something out you think looks good—go for it!
Before buying seeds, we always recommend trying to find customer reviews and submitted photos.
Satisfied Premium Seed Market clients love to send us photos, so check out our Customer Success Gallery!
PSM: Cannabis Genetics You Can Trust
With thousands of satisfied customers and successful grows, our decades of grow and customer support experience won’t stray you in the wrong direction!
*All of our products are in accordance with the Hemp Farming Act Of 2018.